Kollmorgen has a complete set of drives which offer advanced control technology along with compact packaging and simplified commissioning. Choose from a broad selection of AC servo, DC servo, adjustable speed, stepper, and OEM/custom drive products, all with models available covering a wide range of input voltage and output power level.
AKD2G - Advanced Kollmorgen Drive
AKD2G features include dual-axis, expandable I/O (without increasing the size), removable memory, dual-channel STO, and the first drive-resident, color graphic display in the industry. The AKD2G is optimized for single-connector AKM2G and AKM (with or without brake) reducing wiring with single hybrid cable technology. AKD2G also offers an option for secondary feedback to support legacy feedbacks.
Motionbus - EtherCAT - CANopen
EnDat 2.2 - Biss - Resolver - Hiperface - SFD3
Media & Download
- AKD2G AKD S700 Accessories Guide_EN.pdf
AKD - Advanced Kollmorgen Drive
The Kollmorgen AKD Series includes a complete range of Ethernet-based servo drives that are fast, feature-rich, flexible and easy to integrate into any application. These next-generation drives offer plug-and-play commissioning for instant, seamless access to everything in your machine. Paired with our best-in-class servo components, AKD drives offer industry-leading performance, communication options and power levels—all in a smaller footprint.
- Can be embedded with our innovative Kollmorgen Automation Suite for high-performance single- and multi-axis systems
- Kollmorgen WorkBench graphical user interface for easy set-up and programming
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Kollmorgen motors
- Digital signal processor control supports reliable, repeatable steps
- Optically isolated I/O with screw terminal I/O connectors
- Highest bandwidth torque-and-velocity loops. Fastest digital current loop in the market.
- Full-frequency, wizard-based autotuning
- Fast data acquisition with PC-compatible TCP/IP Ethernet service channel
- Real-time performance feedback
- Feedback Devices: Smart Feedback Devices (SFD), EnDat2.2, 01, BiSS, Analog Sine/Cos encoder, incremental encoder, HIPERFACE, and resolver
- Multiple bus choices for system optimization, including EtherCAT, SynqNet, Modbus/TCP, CANopen, EtherNet/IP and PROFINET.
- SIL-qualified, over-voltage, current, and temperature detection provided for added dependability
- Option cards available to increase I/O, add NVRAM and boost processing power
- AKD P-Standard Drive.pdf
- AKD Basic Servo Drive.pdf
- AKD PDMM Drive-Resident Controller.pdf
- AKD N Decentralized Servo Drive.pdf
Media & Download
Servostar S700 Servostar S300
Safety on Board - Series SERVOSTAR – S700
With its new S700 servo amplifier, Kollmorgen is now able to offer a product that is definitely up to these challenges. The S700, is a fully digital servo amplifier with extended functionality that is ideal for complex drive tasks. In light of the fact that a growing number of engineers are moving towards Ethernet based communications such as EtherCAT and SynqNet. Kollmorgen has geared the S700 to the future by integrated an Ethernet connection into the new drive. The S700’s onboard interface means that customers no longer have to rely on additional expansion cards for this kind of compatibility.
- CE, UL, TÜV safety tested
- Operation directly from grounded 110 to 480 VAC, 1 or 3-phase, 50 to 60 Hz lines
- Models with maximum continuous output current from 1.5 to 72A rms/phase
- EtherCATand CANopen bus communication onboard
- Slot for Memory Card which provides backup for parameters and firmware
- Optimized resolver interface
- Cogging suppression
The all-rounder for low intensities - Serie SERVOSTAR – S300
- CE, UL, cUL, Certificate
- Operation directly from grounded
- 115 to 480V, 3-phase, 50-60hz AC lines
- Output current 1.5 to 10A rms/phase, continuous
- With integral AC line filter, all shield connections terminate directly to the amplifier
- DC-link circuits can be connected in parallel
- Fully programmable via RS232 interface
- Setup from a PC via Kollmorgen setup software
- 230V type suitable for 200mm switchgear cabinets
- Interface integrated for stepper controllers, master-slave operation and electronic gearing
- CANopen Bus integrated
- Ethercat Bus expansion card
- PROFIBUS Bus expansion card
Safety becomes more important from Application to Application.