Our servo motors feature superior performance with a very high torque-to-inertia ratio and speeds up to 8,000 rpm for standard designs (up to 70,000 rpm for special designs).
- The continuous torque range from 0.16 to 149 Nm covers a wide range of applications up to speeds of 8,000 rpm with standard models for high-speed applications.
- Winding voltages from 24 to 48V DC and 325 to 680 VDC (230 to 480 VAC nominal mains voltage) ensure worldwide application.
- Various resolvers, commutation encoders, sinusoidal encoders or intelligent feedback units (Smart Feedback Device, SFD) for high drive and system flexibility.
- Compact design (high torque/volume ratio) for maximum torque in the smallest space.
- Low and medium inertia versions for optimum system performance (depending on series).
- Multiple sizes and mounting options for a variety of machine interfaces. Optimised rated currents to adapt to a wide range of drives to optimise performance and cost.
- CE, UL, CCC, GOST - worldwide use (depending on series).
Servomotors AHS Series AN
Brushless Servomotors AN-Series
- Concentrated winding with ring-lamination
- Winding technology with needle-winding-machine
- Encapsulated winding improves thermal behaviour
- Direct thermal coupling of winding to front-side
- Extremely optimized for high torque-density
- Brake on B-side for frame size 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Brake on A-side or frame size 6 and 7
- Electrical and mechanical customization available
- UL / CSA /ATEX approval for most executions
- Compact dimensions - reduces space requirements in the machine
- Higher torque - more power
- Improved efficiency - lower energy consumption
- Larger speed range - faster operation
- Greater flexibility - more options to meet needs
- Six sizes with an output from 0.175 to 11,8 kW; continuous torques from 0.0651 Nm to 75.2 Nm
- Various combinations of design (square mounting flange) and overall length (motor length) with overlapping nominal values for optimum dimensioning of the motor module
- Selection of standard windings for operation from 120 to 480 VAC with different speed/torque power curves
- Choice of feedback options for individual application requirements and drives - SFD3 - Hiperface DSL - ENDAT 2.2 - Resolver
- Connector options - Speedtec - ytec - Single cable version SFD3/Hiperface DSL/ENDAT 2.2 - Dual cable version for resolver applications
- Protection class IP65 as standard, other protection classes optionally available
- International standard mounting with choice between smooth shaft or closed keyway
- Mechanical holding brake option Heat sensor options for maximum motor protection and servo inverter compatibility
- Low friction shaft sealing options for wet and dry running applications
AKM, AKM Washdown, AKM Washdown Food
- The standstill torque range from 0.16 to 180 Nm covers a wide range of applications.
- Speeds of up to 8,000 rpm enable use in high-speed applications.
- An operating range from 115 to 480 VAC (75 to 680 VDC nominal voltage) ensures worldwide application.
- Many feedback units (resolver, encoder with EnDat, Hiperface, BiSS or Drive CLiQ) enable high drive and system flexibility.
- Single-cable connection technology with the SFD3 digital resolver and Hiperface DSL saves costs and time during commissioning. Picture with
- Compact design (high torque-to-volume ratio) for maximum torque in the smallest of spaces
- Multiple sizes for the same torque value, optimizing mounting and inertia ratio
- Optimized windings for adaptation to Kollmorgen drives for maximum performance and minimum cost
- CE, UL, EAC, RoHS, REACH - worldwide applicable
- AKM-Type Code.pdf
AKM and AKM2G Servomotors Low Voltage 24VDC to 48VDC
- Torque range up to 1.25 Nm (continuous) and 4.1 Nm (peak)
- 2 voltage ranges: 24 and 48 VDC
- 3 sizes with 40, 58 and 70 mm edge dimensions
- Nominal speed range up to 2500 min-1
- All the advantages of permanently excited servo drives in the low-voltage world
- Replaces existing drives
- Power range up to 300 W (48 V)
- Full flexibility of the AKM range in terms of feedback systems, connectors and flange/shaft combinations
For using with AKD2G
AKMA Servo Motors
Designed for harsh environments such as food and beverage processing, the lightweight AKMA servo motor delivers the performance and reliability you need. These hard-working motors feature a cost-effective anodized aluminum coating, and a form factor to meet your specific requirements in medium and heavy washdown environments and variable weather applications. For durability, cleanability, and versatility, our full line of AKMA motors is Built to Perform in IP69K.
AKMH Stainless Steel Series
Higher productivity due to shorter cleaning times
- Ideal for machines with open design
- No complex protective devices, no hard-to-reach dirt corners
- Quick and easy, yet safe cleaning
Developed according to hygiene standards EHEDG and 3A
- Lubricants, seals comply with FDA standards.
- Stainless steel round housing with roughness <0.8 μm and the design of all edges with radii R1.5 prevent dirt deposits.
- IP69K version: Safe for high-pressure cleaning with water pressures up to 100 bar.
- No interference-prone plug connections due to permanently mounted cable
- Single cable technology with digital feedback (digital resolver SFD or Hiperface DSL) AKMH image as before
- Torque derating below 20%.
- High speeds up to 8000 min-1 offer more flexibility for gear attachment and higher productivity due to higher output speed at the same torque
- 19 sizes for optimum drive design
- 5 sizes each with 4 rotor lengths and winding options for optimum adaptation to the servo amplifier
- Two housing designs for front or flange mounting